While, we try to ship out every order that has been successfully placed with
benzoville.com, there are some situations in which we may have to cancel orders.
Some of the situations that may result in your order being cancelled include (but not limited to):
- Product no longer available with our merchant or temporarily out of stock
- Limitations on quantities available for purchase
- Restrictions on quantity or number or orders as per T&C
- Inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing or promotion information
- Problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department
- Inaccurate or insufficient address
- Non-serviceable locations
At times we may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your payment has been done, the charged amount will be refunded to you as soon as we can.
Cancellations by the Customer
In case we receive a cancellation notice from you within 24-Hrs of
placing the order and the order has not been processed by us, we will be
more than happy to cancel the order. We will not be able to cancel those
orders that have already been processed and shipped out by us.
You are completely protected. Benzoville.com offers a 2 days return guarantee for all such items.
However, for some products, the sale is a final sale, and the merchant does not accept any return. Some customized products cannot be returned due to
health & hygiene reasons.
Refund request should be made via email with reason, picture of the product and picture of the packaging.
We will also not be able to accept the return if product
Amount Refund Policy
- Is used or altered
- Exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product
- Is returned without original packaging and accessories
- Serial Number is tampered.
- An amount of 10% of the total transaction will be deducted in case the cancellation/replacement of the order.